Yesterday, Aiden and I met Sara (one of the wonderful women from our small group) at the Bethel campus for a photo shoot. Sara is quite the photographer and she was generous enough to snap some pictures for our Christmas cards. The sun was just starting to set so the colors were great and the campus offered a lot of pretty scenery for us.
Sara wanted to take some pictures on a dock so we headed out to the end of an old dock. As we are heading out there Sara commented, "I don't know how old this dock is. We may be setting ourselves up for failure if it falls apart." She spoke too soon! After getting a few shots with the water in the background we headed back. Sara was walking ahead of me holding Aiden's hand and carrying her expensive camera.
Crack! Yep, that's right an entire four foot section of the dock breaks off. Sara goes in up to her knees but comes to the rescue by preventing Aiden from going in all while holding her camera up in the air. I only wish I had been carrying the camera so I could've taken a picture of it. Sara is now sporting a massive bruise and Aiden has some scratches on his arm (which he is proud of, "Look mama, owwie like Sean!") but the whole thing could have been a lot more traumatic if it weren't for Sara! Way to save the day Sara!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment