
On October 21st, Aiden turned one. I am still in disbelief about how quickly that one year went by. Everyone says the time flies and it is very true. We had a birthday party on Saturday, October 20th. Enjoy the pictures below!

The decorations
I thought the decor looked pretty good for under $20

The guest included Aiden's 3 cousins: Grant, Mason and Tia.

Nana was able to be here to celebrate! (Not pictured are Uncle Mike and Aunt Drew who cleverly avoided the camera.)

Ahh...to be completely engulfed by cake

Frosting, anyone?

You can't tell but I am trying to get him to grab a chunk of the cake...it didn't work.

Despite his initial trepidation he destroyed that piece! (As evidenced by previous photos.)
1 comment:
OHHHHHHHH! I can't believe it's been a year. How exciting!! They really do grow oh so fast! (i almost typed fat instead of fast...that would have provided humor).
Post a Comment