Life right now is amazing. Aiden is growing far too quickly but perfectly none the less. He is now 8 months old. He has four teeth; 2 top, 2 bottom. He spends 2 days a week with Drew and her kids and 2 days a week at daycare. We were blessed to find a Christian daycare that is 5 minutes from the house and 5 minutes from my work. Daycare didn't go so well at first but he is starting to adjust. I am working 4 days a week as a receptionist at an exterior remodeling company about 10 minutes from the house. I enjoy my job and my coworkers. I have been blessed with the oppurtunity to have Tuesdays off to spend with Aiden. I am continually growing in my faith and seeking Christ in all decisions. I am currently debating some major decisions regarding our future. There is a possibility of a move to Texas in the coming months and just this week I learned about a job oppurtunity in St. Paul. Please keep us in your prayers; pray that God may grant me the wisdom to fulfill His desires.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Our lives today
Life right now is amazing. Aiden is growing far too quickly but perfectly none the less. He is now 8 months old. He has four teeth; 2 top, 2 bottom. He spends 2 days a week with Drew and her kids and 2 days a week at daycare. We were blessed to find a Christian daycare that is 5 minutes from the house and 5 minutes from my work. Daycare didn't go so well at first but he is starting to adjust. I am working 4 days a week as a receptionist at an exterior remodeling company about 10 minutes from the house. I enjoy my job and my coworkers. I have been blessed with the oppurtunity to have Tuesdays off to spend with Aiden. I am continually growing in my faith and seeking Christ in all decisions. I am currently debating some major decisions regarding our future. There is a possibility of a move to Texas in the coming months and just this week I learned about a job oppurtunity in St. Paul. Please keep us in your prayers; pray that God may grant me the wisdom to fulfill His desires.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment